Ok, here are the vacation specials for the month of December if any of you are interested in a really inexpensive getaway (from $30 in some cases) at a nice, fully-equipped and furnished condo. Let me know if you have questions about exact dates and prices for the various unit sizes. See my first post for a more complete description of these specials. Resorts with ** are only for Sun-Thurs night stays. All others can be booked on the weekends (Fri/Sat nights).
Arizona: Bison Ranch, Pinetop**, Rancho Vistoso (Tucson)**
Canada: Canmore-Banff
California: Angel's Camp, Clear Lake**, Indio
Colorado: Estes Park
Illinois: Galena
Louisiana: New Orleans
Montana: West Yellowstone
New Mexico: Red River, Taos
Oklahoma: Grand Lake
Oregon: Running Y Ranch (Klamath Falls)
Missouri: Branson**, Lake of the Ozarks
Utah: Bear Lake**
Hope you enjoy them!
2 comments:
I love the pumpkin pictures! I love the main picture of Scott holding up your baby. That is sooooo cool! How are things going for you? I finally updated my blog. Things are good here
Post a Comment