I forgot something that Mister said at the doctor's office last Friday that I just remembered tonight so I thought I'd post it. This happened as they were trying to take his blood pressure and had tears streaming down his bright red face (after torturing him by weighing him, measuring his height, looking in his mouth and ears, etc):
"Mommy, what did I do?! What did I do Mommy?!"
It's like he thought that I was punishing him for something he did wrong by subjecting him to the doctor's visit. Poor little guy. All I could do was tell him he was a good boy and didn't do anything wrong and try to comfort him however I could. It was a sad visit.
5 comments:
Awwe I hate taking Preston to the doctor. He is so happy and then they stab him with those dang shots and he looks at me like "MOMMY!!!" :( I think I usually hurt more than he does.
Oh How Cute! Mommy what did I do? I bet you just wanted to cry! I know one of my kids always cried when we went to the Doctor Office & I always hated it because they would be in such a good mood before the appt. & then it was awful & I always felt so bad. Give Mister & Pumpkin Big Hugs for Us! We Love You All!!!
Oh my, that breaks my heart! Not knowing that he did nothing wrong...poor little guy. Give him a big kiss for me.
That just makes my heart cry. I'm no fan of a doctor's visit myself. I'm already dreading taking Gwenevere next week. Poor kid. Give him lots of love from me.
Oh that is truly sad and cute. Little Mister is so tender hearted just as his Daddy is for as long as I've known him. ;-)
Post a Comment