Sunday, March 21, 2010

Krista's wedding


Last week my beautiful sister in law Krista married the man of her dreams, Tyrell. They are such a sweet couple. So in love, so kind to and thoughtful of one another, and I couldn't be happier for them and their new adventure together.  We really enjoyed seeing all the extended family and getting to know Tyrell's family a little better. Here are a few pictures I took of the wedding day. Enjoy! :)

3 comments:

Irma said...

Sorry I could not be there but I wish them much happiness in their life together.

Liz and Dad said...

Thank you for posting all the beautiful pictures! They are a stunning couple. I Love Love Love your family pics and you four are such a beautiful family! We Love You Guys!!!

Marisha & Forrest said...

I love the picture of Scott and Krista! So cute. How exciting!