Ok, I normally don't do these things, but with the boys entertained with watching The Wizard of Oz and Scott studying, I figure I'll seize the moment.
Lets Play Tag!
FOUR SHOWS I LIKE TO WATCH:
1. Dancing with the Stars
2. Modern Family
3. Ugly Betty (SO SAD it's over now!!!)
4. Who Do You Think You Are? (You know, the one about celebrity geneology)
FOUR THINGS I’M PASSIONATE ABOUT:
1. My family
2. My faith
3. Good food
4. Photography
FOUR PHRASES I SAY A LOT:
1. "Stop hitting your brother!"
2. " Leave him alone!"
3. "Honey, can you help me with this?"
4. "Oh, thank you for being so nice to your brother." (Do you see a trend with these? Hehehe)
FOUR THINGS I’VE LEARNED FROM THE PAST:
1. Be happy in whatever place I am in my life.
2. Be compassionate towards everyone because we are all fighting our own battles.
3. Savor every moment especially with children because they grow up fast.
4. Express gratitude and appreciation to Heavenly Father and others frequently. (Ok, I stole these directly from Ashley, but they were so good, I wanted to use them myself).
FOUR PLACES I WANT TO GO:
1. Europe
2. Mexico
3. Vacation, pretty much anywhere
4. See and NFL game in person
FOUR THINGS I DID YESTERDAY:
1. Went for a run
2. Had Seth and Lisa (and boys) over for dinner
3. Watched the Blazers get beat by the Suns
4. Read my book
FOUR THINGS I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO:
1. Summer vacation trips: camping, coast, Montana, California, maybe Idaho
2. Spending so much more time outdoors in the warm sunshine
3. Scott being done with his traveling trips (3 down, 1 to go...)
4. Having Pumpkin potty trained
FOUR THINGS I LOVE ABOUT SPRING
1. Sunshine (well, more than we previously had)
2. Fragrant flowers, green grass, blooming trees
3. Nature walks
4. Playing outside
FOUR THINGS ON MY WISHLIST
1. A super-high metabolism that burns anything I eat (anyone know who I can call about that?)
2. A new super zoom lens for my camera (the 18-200 Sigma OS HSM for Nikon, in case you are interested)
3. Having Scott have a successful first year with State Farm and get his continuing contract.
4. Having Scott be done with bishopric so he can help me wrangle the kids in the pews on Sundays.
FOUR PEOPLE THAT ARE NOW “TAGGED”
1. Lauren
2. Amanda
3. Jami
4. Dalynn
1 comment:
Great tag. I have pregnesia and can't possibly think of that many answers to that many questions. Here's to hoping my case cures up within the next week!
Post a Comment