Baby Bear looks SO much like Mister did when he was a baby, it's incredible! All of these pictures are of Mister. If you know Baby Bear you can definitely see the resemblance. I was looking back on these baby pictures and about fell over when I saw them. I was wondering what Baby Bear would look like, if he'd resemble Mister or Pumpkin or if he'd have his own look completely. Seeing these answered that question. We basically have twins (in the newborn stage, anyway) who were born 6 years apart.
Can't wait to see if it continues as they grow. :)
6 comments:
Fun, fun, fun! Can't wait to see more pics of Baby Bear
They both have that same serious face. I love it!
My two boys were the same way for about a year!! It's crazy how much they looked alike. Now they are different but it's weird especially since they are wearing the same clothes, so I have to make sure and label the pictures if they are by themselves so I know who the picture is of!
Awe you have such beautiful boys! Seriously!
I just love the Nickname Baby Bear. It's perfect.
Amazing how much they look alike! At least for now.
Post a Comment